This weekend Jan 28th & 29th
At Cal State Fullerton
We are all set so we wanted to make sure you are all set for the big event.
We are looking forward to another amazing event! We have over 100 sessions which will make for crazy but great weekend! A BIG thanks goes out to all of the speakers who submitted sessions.
We will be kicking off SoCal Code Camp at 8:30am at Cal State Fullerton see the directions page for a map. We will have a registration desk setup next to the UH building on the same side as the H building. We will have schedules and campus maps for you at the registration desk thanks to DevelopMentor.
We hope you plan on staying for the Geek Dinner on Saturday night see the Geek Dinner page for more information. Note we are limited on space for the geek dinner so please come early if you want a ticket and if you take one but are not going to use it (code camp can be overwhelming) please drop the ticket off at registration so someone else can go.
Please make sure you visit our sponsors and thank them for making SoCal Code Camp possible!
Some tips for this weekend:
• Give some advanced thought to the sessions that you want to attend.
o If you haven’t already done so, please login to www.socalcodecamp.com and check the sessions that you are interested in. You have the ability to print YOUR own custom schedule (i.e. the topics you have expressed interest in).Print out the following from the www.socalcodecamp.com site:
• YOUR Schedule (login and click "Show My Schedule") on the schedule page
Check in when you arrive:
• When you check in you will receive
1. A ticket for the map the Saturday Geek Dinner (only the first 150 who check in) which will enable you to gain admittance to the Saturday Geek Dinner
2. A raffle ticket each day – for the for the Sunday Afternoon Raffle (yes come both days and double your chances)
We hope you have a great time and learn a lot, please don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.