The product group released the April 2011 Cumulative Update for the SharePoint 2007 and 2010 product family.
The KB articles are not yet available (as usual it will take a couple more days to get these through the required release process) but the fixes can already be downloaded.
As soon as the KB articles are live they can be found at the following locations:
- KB 2512783 – WSS 3.0
- KB 2512782 – MOSS 2007
- KB 2512804 – SharePoint Foundation 2010
- KB 2512800 – SharePoint Server 2010
- KB 2512801 – SharePoint Server 2010 with Project Server
As you see there is a separate Full Server Package for SharePoint Server 2010 with Project Server which simplifies patching of this common installation.
The Full Server Packages for April 2011 CU are available through the following links:
- Download WSS 3.0 April 2011 CU
- Download MOSS 2007 April 2011 CU
- Download SharePoint Foundation 2010 April 2011 CU
- Download SharePoint Server 2010 April 2011 CU
- Download SharePoint Server 2010 with Project Server April 2011 CU
After installing the fixes you need to run the SharePoint 2010 Products Configuration Wizard on each machine in the farm.
For the 2010 Server Products it is sufficient to install the SharePoint Server 2010 package as it includes the SharePoint Foundation package.
Related Update Centers: