Code Camp is a free event for developers to come and learn from their peers. This community driven event has become an international trend where peer groups of all platforms, programming languages and disciplines band together to bring content to the community.
Who is speaking at Code Camp? YOU are, YOUR PEERS are, and YOUR LOCAL EXPERTS are… all are welcome! This is a community event and one of the main purposes of the event is to have local community members step up and offer some cool presentations! Don’t worry if you have never given a presentation before, we’ll give you some tips if you need help, and this a great opportunity to spread your wings. Of course, we do have some ringers on our speaker list as well… stay tuned… Schedule is released 2 weeks before the event and will be located here: http://www.socalcodecamp.com/schedule.aspx
And yes the price is right! FREE FREE FREE
Please just check in when you get to the event so we can know how many people showed up and so we can give you some fun stuff
We are out of the gate fast with our LA Code Camp this year. Here are August/September tasks to help co-create our amazing community-driven event!
- RSVPed/marked my calendar/encouraged others to do the same
- Submitted and/or encouraged others to submit sessions – Speaker FAQ
- Blogged/tweeted commented/retweeted about awesome sessions and the event
- Signed up and/or encouraged others to contribute as a financial and/or raffle-prize sponsor – Sponsor FAQ
- Signed up and/or encouraged others to volunteer on event-day – Volunteer FAQ
- Enjoy the rest of my summer… and be ready for another great SoCal Code Camp!
Remember, YOU help make Code Camp GREAT!