It’s a little over a month away, mark your calendars! Always a great time and hey, we feed you breakfast and lunch!
Food and training? Must be expensive, right? Nope, the cost is FREE
What’s particularly interesting this year is that we’ve got a couple of different tracks that you don’t see at your typical geek event, tracks include:
- Business User: Includes end user and business executives.
- IT Pro / Admin (AKA “the geek track”): Infrastructure architecture, operations, management and administration including PowerShell.
- Developer & User Experience: Coded solutions, no code development, branding and end to end technical solutions.
- Integrations: Includes a product, add-on, or service. Could include Microsoft products like Exchange but also vendor products and services.
Event to be held at the following time, date, and location:
Saturday, May 18, 2013 from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Santa Monica College
Join SharePoint architects, developers, and other professionals that work with Microsoft SharePoint for ‘SharePoint Saturday’, on Saturday, May 18, 2013 at Santa Monica College.
SharePoint Saturday is an educational, informative & lively event filled with sessions from respected SharePoint professionals & MVPs, covering a wide variety of SharePoint-orientated topics.
SharePoint Saturday is FREE, open to the public and is your local chance to immerse yourself in SharePoint!
Meet accomplished technology leaders, network with your peers and increase your proficiency in SharePoint in a fun and free environment.
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks will be served at the venue.
- Wireless access will be provided so you can follow along with your mobile Twitter client.
- Follow us now with hashtag #SPSLA
- Get more information at SharePointSaturday.org/LA
Register today so your spot is saved!
And… if you’ve gotten this far, you’ll want to go check out the new SharePoint Saturday BETA site, located here: https://spsevents.org
Want to be extra geeky? Here’s the GPS coordinates for SPSLA:
- Latitude: 34.01897
- Longitude: -118.47033